We don’t hold any dates until your deposit is in. Deposits can be taken by a credit card over the phone, paypal, venmo or a check in the mail. We recommend a card over the phone, venmo or paypal as they are the easiest and quickest way that dates can be reserved. If you choose to send a check please know your dates can’t be reserved until your check has been received.
We provide everything needed to be successful in the field, blinds, calling, decoys, flags etc Want more information on what a typical day of goose hunting looks like with us?
Deposits and Refund policy
We require a deposit of $500/person via card over the phone, paypal (Graham@maxxedoutguides) or venmo (@maxxedoutguides) to book a Kansas Goose or Duck Hunt.
Deposits are 100% non refundable. Last minute cancellations will forfeit their deposit. If weather or birds require us to postpone your hunt, your deposit will simply be re-applied to a later date this season or next. No exceptions.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Gun (unless your renting from us)
- MN small game license, state waterfowl stamp, state pheasant stamp (if hunting pheasants) and federal waterfowl stamp.
- Weather appropriate hunting clothing
- Ammo (3’s or 4’s for ducks and 2’s and BB or BBB for geese)
- Snacks for blind but no coolers, please only bring the minimum into the field. NO ALCOHOL
- Please make sure everyone in your group brings a face mask or face paint! This is very important!
While in Kansas we have several lodges we utilize. All of the facilities are “turn-key” meaning they provide everything you need for your stay i.e. towels, bedding, linens, cookware etc.
If you don’t feel like traveling/flying with your gun you can rent them from us. We have a fleet of Benelli & Franchi semi autos we rent to our clients for $50/day.
If you’d like to capture the memories of your hunt forever our videography services are a great add on to your hunt. For more information on having your hunt recorded in HD, edited and put on a DVD.