Group sizes range from 6-8 hunters. A party of 7 will qualify you for a private hunt with just you and your guides.
Groups of 1-6 hunters will be paired with other small groups to make a full group of 7-8.
We don’t hold any dates until your deposit is in. Deposits can be taken by a credit card over the phone, paypal, venmo or a check in the mail. We recommend a card over the phone, venmo or paypal as they are the easiest and quickest way that dates can be reserved. If you choose to send a check please know your dates can’t be reserved until your check has been received.
We provide everything needed to be successful in the field, blinds, calling, decoys, flags etc Want more information on what a typical day of goose hunting looks like with us?
Deposits and Refund policy
We require a deposit of $300/person via card over the phone, paypal (Graham@maxxedoutguides) or venmo (@maxxedoutguides) to book a Minnesota Goose or Duck Hunt.
Deposits are 100% non refundable. Last minute cancellations will forfeit their deposit. If weather or birds require us to postpone your hunt, your deposit will simply be re-applied to a later date this season or next. No exceptions.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Gun (unless your renting from us)
- MN hunting license.
- Federal duck stamp
- Weather appropriate hunting clothing. Lots of layers!
- Good boots. Waterproof with 800+ grams of thinsulate.
- Cooler for transporting birds
- Tags for your birds after they are cleaned
- Ammo (3’s or 4’s for ducks and 2’s and BB or BBB for geese)
- Snacks for blind but no coolers, please only bring the minimum into the field. NO ALCOHOL
- Bird hitch for bird cleaning. Click on link to order
- Please make sure everyone in your group brings a face mask or face paint! This is very important!
If you don’t feel like traveling/flying with your gun you can rent them from us. We have a fleet of Benelli & Franchi semi autos we rent to our clients for $50/day.
If you’d like to capture the memories of your hunt forever our videography services are a great add on to your hunt. For more information on having your hunt recorded in HD, edited and put on a DVD.