Group sizes range from 6-8 hunters. A party of 7 will qualify you for a private hunt with just you and your guides.
Groups of 1-6 hunters will be paired with other small groups to make a full group of 7-8.
Deposits and Refund policy
We require a deposit of $500/person via card over the phone, paypal (Graham@maxxedoutguides) or venmo (@maxxedoutguides) to book a Kansas Goose or Duck Hunt.
Deposits are 100% non refundable. Last minute cancellations will forfeit their deposit. If weather or birds require us to postpone your hunt, your deposit will simply be re-applied to a later date this season or next. No exceptions.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Gun (unless your renting from us)
- KS hunting license
- Federal duck stamp
- Weather appropriate hunting clothing. Lots of layers!
- Good boots. Waterproof with 800+ grams of thinsulate.
- Cooler for transporting birds
- Tags for your birds after they are cleaned
- Ammo (3’s or 4’s for ducks and 2’s and BB or BBB for geese)
- Snacks for blind but no coolers, please only bring the minimum into the field. NO ALCOHOL
- Bird hitch for bird cleaning. Click on link to order
- Please make sure everyone in your group brings a face mask or face paint! This is very important!
While in Kansas we have several lodges we utilize. All of the facilities are “turn-key” meaning they provide everything you need for your stay i.e. towels, bedding, linens, cookware etc.
If you don’t feel like traveling/flying with your gun you can rent them from us. We have a fleet of Benelli & Franchi semi autos we rent to our clients for $50/day.
If you’d like to capture the memories of your hunt forever our videography services are a great add on to your hunt. For more information on having your hunt recorded in HD, edited and put on a DVD.