We don’t hold any dates until your deposit is in. Deposits can be taken by a credit card over the phone, paypal, venmo or a check in the mail. We recommend a card over the phone, venmo or paypal as they are the easiest and quickest way that dates can be reserved. If you choose to send a check please know your dates can’t be reserved until your check has been received.
We provide everything needed to be successful in the field, blinds, calling, decoys, flags etc
Here’s what you need to make sure you bring for your hunt
- Gun (unless your renting from us)
- Hunting license
- Weather appropriate hunting clothing
- Ammo (3’s or 4’s for ducks and 2’s and BB or BBB for geese)
- Snacks for blind but no coolers, please only bring the minimum into the field. NO ALCOHOL
- Please make sure everyone in your group brings a face mask or face paint! This is very important!
Want more information on what a typical day of goose hunting looks like with us? Click Here
Cancellation policy – 50% non refundable deposit due upon booking hunt. If weather or birds require us to postpone your hunt, your deposit will simply be re-applied to a later date. No exceptions.